So I’m trying to come up with a workout game plan (what can I say? I’m a list kind of girl) that’s balanced but I’m coming up with…well, not much. Any way you fit people can help a beginner out?
Here’s some things that might help:
- I love to run (or, well, I used to run but since then I’m having to work back up to that).
- I love doing yoga (but finding the right beginners yoga link/video/etc has been proving difficult).
- I’m a big girl so obviously I can’t just start trying to do anything too hard at first - I need something I can work up to so I don’t overdo it and hurt myself
- I’m completely clueless when it comes to weight-training and/or those workouts I’ve seen from blogilates but it’s something I’d like to get into (plus I know they work!) but I have no idea when and where to incorporate those into a weekly workout schedule.
- I have access to both a gym (at work) and being outside. I love being outdoors the most, but obviously sometimes I’ll have to be indoors….
- Finally, I work second shift (4pm-12pm) and my only times to work out are between 12a-1a and 10a-11a. Pretty tight but I know I can fit in being healthy, of course.
I’m not looking for someone to completely make a work out plan for me, but I’d love to have some suggestions and/or links to great places to start or heck, even having you guys share your personal work out plans for inspiration? I have the motivation I just don’t know where to start!
Thanks so much in advance…and here’s a question mark so that this post has answers enabled?